Road Cycling Tour in Tenerife, the Canary Islands, Spain
8 DAYS/7 NIGHTS/ 28.04 - 05.05.2017 /
RIDE IN ONE OF THE MOST APPRECIATED CYCLING DESTINATIONS IN EUROPE - TENERIFE, THE “island of endless spring” WHERE The average temperature oscillate between 18 º C in winter and 25 º C in summer.
Say goodbye to the cold weather and start off your winter training with this amazing road cycling camp in the subtropical island of Tenerife. The island is a favorite for winter training among the Pros and it's not unusual to bump into them while on the rides.
One the highlights of the trip is climbing Mount Teide (3.718 m), the highest mountain in Spain and still an active volcano. The climb starts at sea level and after 40 km reaches 2.190 meters in one continuous, tough climb.
This impressive trip is for the intermediate road cyclist who is looking for a new playground for his passion as well as a level up in his game.
You’ll be tested throughout this tour but we’ll give you plenty of opportunities to relax at the glorious Spa & Saunas that we laid out on the route. Don't forget to bring your bathing suit as the the water temperature is usually at a perfect after cycling temperature of 21° C.
Road Cycling Tour In Tenerife - Key Stats
- 6 days of road cycling
- Aprox. 450 kilometers total length (aprox. 70 km per day)
- Aprox. 7.000 meters total elevation gain
- Highest elevation reached - 2.190 meters, Mount Teide (3.718 m)
- High quality, Ultegra equiped, carbon road bike
- Experienced, local cycling guide
- Daily breakfast & cycling snacks
- Seven nights of accommodation in 3* B&B
- All transfers for you and your gear (incl. to and from airport)
- The Martin Adventures Cycling T-Shirt
- Flights to and from Tenerife
- Extra meals, alcoholic drinks & other personal costs
- Mandatory adventure travel insurance
starting with JUST 890 EuRO for 7 days (excl. flights)
WIZZ Air is flying low cost to Tenerife starting this year so you could get a potential good deal with flights.
*REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 17.01.2017*
If you want to find out more information before you book, download the free brochure by completing the form below.
We pay extra attention to choosing the appropriate places to crash at the end of a long day. All hotels or guesthouses are carefully selected by our team for location, authenticity and character and are personally and constantly reviewed. Most of them are at least 3* and 4* locations, some with Spa & Pool.